Thursday, January 19, 2012

100 Years

Sometimes in life we are so focused on our problems that we end up wasting it. But the next year when we are faced with more problems we look back and realize how trivial the previous year's one was (at least that's what happens with me). There has been so many times where I  wished I could do a year over again because my "problems" were so much simpilar then. Unfortunately, we can't go back, we only have the present which before long will too becomes our past, so we have to make the most of  it while we still can.
100 Years by Five For Fighting makes me realize just how fast time goes by so I should enjoy every moment I have.
 I first heard the song way before I turned 15 (the age mainly focused on in the song). At the time this song didn't have much of a meaning to me because I felt like I was so far away from that. But now 15 has long come and gone and I realize just how fast time did go.
Also, in the song he says "that we only have 100 years to live" but the sad reality is that the average person has much less than that. Life is short so we need to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment